Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incident may refer to:
- A property of a graph in graph theory
- Incident (film), a 1948 film noir
- Incident (festival), a cultural festival of The National Institute of Technology in Surathkal, Karnataka, India
- Incident (Scientology), a concept in Scientology
- Incident ray, a ray of light that strikes a surface
- The Incident (disambiguation)
- Incidence (disambiguation)
- Incident management (ITSM), an IT service management process to identify and correct service operation failures
- Incident management, the activities of an organization to identify, analyze and correct organizational hazards
- Nuclear and radiation accidents and incidents, an irregularity with a nuclear installation not classified as a nuclear accident
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.