From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the Wikipedia noticeboard, see Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Incident may refer to:
- A property of a graph (mathematics) (see also glossary of graph theory)
- Incident, a 1948 film noir
- Incident (festival), a cultural festival of The National Institute of Technology in Surathkal, Karnataka, India
- Incident (Scientology), a concept in Scientology
- Incident Ray, a ray of light that strikes a surface
- Nuclear and radiation accidents and incidents, an irregularity with a nuclear installation not classified as a nuclear accident
- The Incident (disambiguation)
- Incidence (disambiguation)
- Incident management (ITSM), an IT service management process to identify and correct service operation failures
- Incident management, the activities of an organization to identify, analyze and correct organizational hazards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.