This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)
|Industry||Software & programming|
Cars Mater-National Championship
MX vs. ATV: Untamed
SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom''
Incinerator Studios was an American video game developer, based in Carlsbad, California, known for developing several racing games, three based on the animated film franchise Cars and one MX vs. ATV game, with all four of them featuring other versions developed by the more experienced racing developer Rainbow Studios. Incinerator Studios, like Rainbow Studios, was a wholly owned subsidiary of THQ, but it was spun off as an independent company in March 2009 as part of a cost-cutting move. In 2011, Incinerator launched a new company, Playdek, focused on developing mobile tabletop games.
Their website as of 2017 is defunct and most likely the company is defunct.
- Cars - Wii (2006)
- Cars Mater-National Championship - Wii, PS3 (2007)
- MX vs. ATV Untamed - Wii, PS2 (2007)
- Nicktoons: Globs of Doom - Wii, PS2 (2008)
- Cars Race-O-Rama - Wii, PS3, X360, PS2 (2009)
- Star Raiders - PS3, X360, PC (2011)
- Radd, David (2009-03-17). "Heavy Iron, Incinerator and Big Huge Games are all affected by this major move by THQ". GameDaily. Archived from the original on 2009-04-21. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- "Incinerator Announces a New Publishing Brand to Develop Mobile Tabletop Games". The Gaming Gang. August 24, 2011. Archived from the original on December 15, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- Thorsen, Tor. "Star Raiders blasts off in early 2011". Gamespot. Archived from the original on 2010-10-16. Retrieved 2010-10-14.