|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Software & programming|
|Founded||Carlsbad, California (2005)|
Cars Mater-National Championship
MX vs. ATV: Untamed
SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom
Incinerator Studios was an American video game developer, based in Carlsbad, California. They were a wholly owned subsidiary of THQ until being spun off as an independent company in March 2009 as part of a cost-cutting move. In 2011, Incinerator launched a new company, Playdek, focused on developing mobile tabletop games.
Their website as of 2016 is defunct and most likely the company is defunct.
- Cars - Wii (2006)
- Cars Mater-National Championship - Wii, PS3 (2007)
- MX vs. ATV: Untamed - Wii, PS2 (2007)
- Nicktoons: Globs of Doom - Wii, PS2 (2008)
- Cars Race-O-Rama - Wii, PS3, X360, PS2 (2009)
- Star Raiders - PS3, X360, PC (2011)
- Radd, David (2009-03-17). "Heavy Iron, Incinerator and Big Huge Games are all affected by this major move by THQ". GameDaily. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- "Incinerator Announces a New Publishing Brand to Develop Mobile Tabletop Games". The Gaming Gang. August 24, 2011. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- Thorsen, Tor. "Star Raiders blasts off in early 2011". Gamespot.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|