From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inclusive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inclusive may refer to:
- Inclusion (disambiguation)
- inclusive disjunction, A or B or both
- inclusive fitness, in evolutionary theory, how many kin are supported including non-descendants
- inclusive interval (mathematics) includes its endpoints
- clusivity, in linguistics, whether "we" includes "you"
- inclusive tax rate includes taxes owed as part of the base
- Inclusivism, a form of religious pluralism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inclusive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.