The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Incompetence, while unrelated titles should be moved to Incompetence (disambiguation).
|Look up incompetence, incompetent, competence, or competent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aspects of incompetence include:
- Administrative incompetence, dysfunctional administrative behaviors that hinder attainment of organization goals
- Incompetence (law), a person not of sound mind or mentally impaired, unable to make decisions for himself or herself
- Military incompetence, failures of members of the military
- Social ineptitude
- Competence (disambiguation)
- Darwin Awards, a tongue-in-cheek "award" given to people whose incompetence results in their death or loss of ability to reproduce
- Parody, a form of humor that often employs feigned incompetence
- Peter principle, tendency for a person to rise to his or her level of incompetence
- Dunning–Kruger effect, the tendency for incompetent people to grossly overestimate their skills
- Incompetence (novel), a novel by Red Dwarf co-creator Rob Grant, where much of the population demonstrates an extreme lack of competence in their occupations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incompetence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.