Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inconnu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inconnu can mean:
- Inconnu, Stenodus nelma, a freshwater whitefish in the family Salmonidae
- Inconnue River (Sableuse River), a tributary of Sableuse River in Canada
- Inconnue River (Maicasagi River), a watercourse in Canada
- Inconnu Independent Art Group, an art group
- Inconnu (World of Darkness), a fictional vampire sect
- L'Inconnue de la Seine, a death mask that was perceived as an icon of female beauty in the early 20th century
- Les Inconnus, three French humorists: Didier Bourdon, Bernard Campan and Pascal Légitimus
- Bel Inconnu, an Arthurian character
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inconnu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.