Adobe Flash (demo version)
|Release||25 October 2012|
|Mode(s)||single-player video game|
The gameplay of Incredipede focuses on the character Quozzle, an Incredipede with the ability to morph to complete short challenges. As the game progresses, new elements such as lava, water or wind appear.
Incredipede was developed by Colin Northway while visiting numerous countries with his wife, Sarah. While reading the Wikipedia article for jumping spiders, Colin found Thomas Shahan, who later became the game artist for Incredipede. Incredipede has been submitted to Steam Greenlight, but Northway feels that if Greenlight did not exist, the game would have been launched on Steam earlier. It was greenlit on 10 January 2013 after being announced as a 2013 IGF finalist.
Incredipede was included in the Humble Bundle PC and Android 7 bundle, presented on 15 October 2013.
- Incredipede - Google Play
- Incredipede on the App Store
- "Incredipede trailer pulls limbs out of an eyeball and makes it walk in a creepy but awesome way". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Wot I Think: Incredipede". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "News - 4 years, 12 countries and a woodblock artist: The Incredipede story". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- Conditt, Jessica (2012-10-09). "(Not) Getting noticed on Steam Greenlight: Incredipede's story". Joystiq. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- Alden @ 10:28AM on January 10, 2013 (2013-01-10). "IGF Finalists Get Greenlight". Steam Community. Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- "The 15th Annual Independent Games Festival". IGF. 2012-04-10. Retrieved 2013-01-24.