|Industry||Video game industry|
Increpare Games Ltd is a British video game developer based in London, founded and operated by Stephen Lavelle, whose pseudonym "Increpare" is the Latin word for "rebuke". Lavelle has released over 350 games since 2004, mostly small freeware games and often at the rate of several projects per month; notable commercial releases include English Country Tune (2011) and Stephen's Sausage Roll (2016). In October 2013, Lavelle released PuzzleScript, an open-source scripting language for puzzle games made in HTML5. Having developed 178 games between 2008 and 2014, Lavelle was named "most prolific independent game developer" in the 2016 iteration of Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition.
- MathCIV (2004, first freeware title listed)
- Opera Omnia (2009, freeware)
- English Country Tune (2011, commercial)
- Slave of God (2012, freeware)
- Cooking, for lovers (2014, freeware)
- Stephen's Sausage Roll (2016, commercial)
- Quiet City (included in the August 2017 Humble Monthly as a "Humble Original")
- Donlan, Chris (30 January 2012). "English Country Tune review". PC Gamer. Future US. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- Humble Monthly August 2017 - Humble Original - Increpare's Quiet City
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|