From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incubation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Incubation.|
The word incubation may refer to:
- Dream incubation, practiced technique of learning to "plant a seed" in one's mind for a specific dream topic to occur
- Egg incubation, sitting on or brooding the eggs of birds and other egg-laying animals to hatch them
- Incubation (psychology), the process of thinking about a problem subconsciously while being involved in other activities
- Incubation period, medical term for the time between being exposed to infection and showing first symptoms
- Incubator (culture), a device used to grow and maintain course of cell cultures
- Incubate (festival), an annual independent culture festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands
- Incubation: Time Is Running Out, 1997 turn-based tactics computer game from Blue Byte Software
- "Incubation", song released on the B-side of the Komakino flexi-single in 1980, and on the Substance (Joy Division album) in 1988
- Biohazard 4 Incubate, a 97 minute DVD detailing the story of Resident Evil 4
- Incubation (ritual), a religious practice of sleeping in a sacred area with the intention of experiencing a divinely inspired dream or cure
- Salaat-ul-Istikhaarah, an Islamic prayer with the intention of searching for guidance for a decision or issue
- University of Sydney Union - INCUBATE, a startup incubator at the University of Sydney, Australia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incubation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.