Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incubator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An incubator is anything that performs or facilitates various forms of incubation. It may also refer to:
In biology and medicine:
- Incubator (culture), a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures
- Incubator (egg), a device for maintaining the eggs of birds or reptiles to allow them to hatch
- Incubator (neonatal), a device used to care for premature babies in a neonatal intensive-care unit
In arts and entertainment:
- "Incubator" (Farscape episode), a 2001 episode of the American TV series
- "Incubator", a song by the Israeli rock band, HaClique, in their 1981 album, Ima Ani Lo Rotze Lehigamel
- "Incubator", Kyubey's true identity in the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Business Incubator, a company that helps new and startup companies to develop by providing services such as management training or office space
- Apache Incubator, a gateway for open source projects under the Apache Software Foundation
- Wikimedia Incubator, a wiki project hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incubator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.