Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incubator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An incubator is anything that performs or facilitates various forms of incubation. It may also refer to:
In biology and medicine:
- Incubator (culture), a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures
- Incubator (egg), a device for maintaining the eggs of birds or reptiles to allow them to hatch
- Incubator (neonatal), a device used to care for premature babies in a neonatal intensive-care unit
In arts and entertainment:
- "Incubator" (Farscape episode), a 2001 episode of the American TV series
- "Incubator", a song by the Israeli rock band, HaClique, in their 1981 album, Ima Ani Lo Rotze Lehigamel
- "Incubator", Kyubey's true identity in the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Business incubator, a company that helps new and startup companies to develop by providing services such as management training or office space
- Apache Incubator, a gateway for open source projects under the Apache Software Foundation
- Wikimedia Incubator, a wiki project hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incubator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.