|Look up inda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inda may refer to:
- Inda, Estonia village in Märjamaa Parish, Rapla County in western Estonia
- Indas (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Indas (community development block) administrative division in Bishnupur subdivision of Bankura district
- Inda Selassie in northern Ethiopia
- Indas Mahavidyalaya General Degree College in Indas, Bankura district
- Inda (novel)
- Alberto Suárez Inda (1939) Mexican prelate of the Catholic Church, Archbishop of Morelia since 1995
- Chloroceryle inda Green-and-rufous kingfisher Nicaragua
- Agelena inda species of funnel-web spider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.