Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inda may refer to:
- Inda, Estonia, a village in Märjamaa Parish, Rapla County in western Estonia
- Indas (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Indas (community development block) administrative division in Bishnupur subdivision of Bankura district
- Inda Selassie in northern Ethiopia
- Indas Mahavidyalaya General Degree College in Indas, Bankura district
- Inda (novel)
- Alberto Suárez Inda (1939) Mexican prelate of the Catholic Church, Archbishop of Morelia since 1995
- Chloroceryle inda, green-and-rufous kingfisher, Nicaragua
- Agelena inda a species of funnel-web spider
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.