|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bishnupur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Indas|
As per 2011 Census of India Indas had a total population of 2,479 of which 1,284 (52%) were males and 1,195 (48%) were females. Population below 6 years was 256. The total number of literates in Indas was 1,440 (64.78% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Indas CD Block are located at Indas.
Indas, 68.5 km from Bankura, is a station on the Bankura-Masagram line (formerly Bankura Damodar Railway) of South Eastern Railway. As of September 2016, DEMU services were available between Bankura and Mathnasibpur.
Indas High School is a Bengali medium boys school established in 1893. It is a higher secondary school (classes 6 to 12). It is a government school.
Indas Girls High School is a Bengali medium higher secondary school (classes 6 - 12) for girls, established in 1956. It is a government school. It has 9 class rooms, 19 teachers and 10 computers.
Indas Block Public Health Centre functions as the central facility In Indas CD Block, with three Public Health Centres at Akui, Kenity and Dighal Gram and 25 subcentres.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bankura". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Indas PS". Bankura District Police. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Bankura" (PDF). Map of Bankura with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Bankura-Mathnasibpur DEMU". Time Table. indiarailinfo. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Indas Mahavidyalaya". College Admission. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "Indas High School". ICBSE. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "Indas Girls High School". ICBSE. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "Status of Health and FW Services in Bankura District". Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|