From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dominican Republic
- Independencia Province, Dominican Republic
- La Independencia, Chiapas, Mexico
- Independencia, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Independencia, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Independencia, Peru (disambiguation), districts in Peru
- Independencia Municipality, Miranda, (Miranda State), Venezuela
- Chilean corvette Independencia (1818)
- Independencia (1865)—Peruvian ironclad, wrecked and blew up in 1879 during the War of the Pacific
- Independencia (1874)—Mexican gunboat
- Independencia (1874)—ironclad for Brazil whose bungled launch led to bankruptcy of J & W Dudgeon shipbuilders
- Independencia (1891)—Argentine coastal ship
- Independencia (1958)—Argentine aircraft carrier
- Independencia (1894)—San Domingan gunboat
- Independencia (1967) Dutch freighter now a beached wreck in Namibe, Angola
- Independencia—a 1997 Paraguayan short film
- Independencia (film), a 2009 Filipino film
- Independência (disambiguation), Portuguese for "independence"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Independencia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.