From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up indeterminacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indeterminacy or underdeterminacy may refer to:
- Indeterminacy in computation (disambiguation)
- aleatoric music and indeterminacy in music.
- Statically indeterminate
- Indeterminacy (literature) a literary term
- In set theory and game theory, the opposite of determinacy
- In biology, indeterminate growth of an organism
- Underdetermined system
- Indeterminacy (philosophy)
- Indeterminism, the belief that not all events are causally determined
- Deterministic system (philosophy)
- Philosophy of science Indeterminacy of theory under empirical testing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indeterminacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.