From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up indeterminate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indeterminate may refer to:
- Indeterminate (variable), a symbol that is treated as a variable
- Indeterminate system, a system of simultaneous equations that has more than one solution
- Indeterminate equation, an equation that has more than one solution
- Indeterminate form, an algebraic expression with certain limiting behaviour in mathematical analysis
- Indeterminate growth, a term in biology and especially botany
- Indeterminacy (philosophy), describing the shortcomings of definition in philosophy
- Indeterminacy (music), music for which the composition or performance is determined by chance
- Statically indeterminate, in statics, describing a structure for which the static equilibrium equations are insufficient for determining the internal forces
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.