Index of Korea-related articles (E)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- East Asian monsoon
- East Asian Tigers
- East Korea Warm Current
- East Of Eden
- EC-121 shootdown incident
- Economy of North Korea
- Economy of South Korea
- Education in North Korea
- Education in South Korea
- Eight Provinces (Korea)
- Elections in North Korea
- Elections in South Korea
- Emperor Gojong of Korea, next-to-last ruler of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Emperor Sunjong of Korea, last ruler of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Empress Chung
- Empress Sunjeong of Korea
- Eonyang, a town in rural Ulsan.
- Era name, used by kings and emperors to define their historical period.
- Ethnic Japanese
- Ethnic Korean
- EUC-KR, a common Korean character encoding.
- Eulji University, a private university in Daejeon.
- Eulsa Treaty, a treaty by which Korea lost much of its sovereignty to Japan in 1905.
- Eumseong County, a district in Chungcheongbuk-do.
- Eumsik dimibang, a Korean cookbook
- Europe–Korea Foundation
- EveR-1, the first female Korean android.
- Everybody Has Secrets, a raunchy 2004 South Korean film.
- Ewha Womans University, a major women's university in Seoul.
- Expo '93, a world festival held in Daejeon in 1993.
- Expressways in South Korea, see Roads and expressways in South Korea
- Expressway No 300, a beltway around Daejeon.
- EZ2DJ, a musical video game created by Amuseworld.