Index of Korea-related articles (A)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of Korea-related topics starting with A.
- Aak, a genre of Korean court music.
- Adalla of Silla, a 2nd-century ruler of Silla.
- Addicted (2002 film)
- Administrative divisions of North Korea, see Subdivisions of North Korea
- Administrative divisions of South Korea, see Subdivisions of South Korea
- Dick Advocaat, former coach of the South Korean national football team.
- Ae of Gojoseon, also known as King Jun, the last ruler of Gojoseon.
- Aegukga, the national anthem of South Korea.
- Aftermath of the Korean War
- Agency for National Security Planning, see National Intelligence Service (South Korea)
- Ahn (Korean name)
- Ahn Cheol-Soo, an entrepreneur, chairman of AhnLab Inc.
- Air Koryo, the national airline of North Korea.
- Ajagae, a military leader of late Unified Silla.
- Altaic hypothesis
- Amnok River, marking the boundary between China and North Korea
- An (surname), see Ahn (Korean name)
- St. Andrew Kim Taegon, first Korean Roman Catholic priest and martyr
- Anapji, an ancient pond in Gyeongju.
- Anarchism in Korea
- Andong, a city in northern Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Anglican Church of Korea
- Anju (city), a city in North Korea.
- Anju, a side dish served with alcohol.
- Annals of the Joseon Dynasty, the official history of Korea from 1392 to the late 19th century.
- Ansan, a city in western Gyeonggi-do.
- Anseong, a city in Gyeonggi-do.
- ANSP, see National Intelligence Service (South Korea)
- Anyang, a city in Gyeonggi-do.
- Apgujeong, a quality, upscale shopping district in Seoul.
- April Revolution, an uprising which ended the First Republic of South Korea.
- Ara Gaya, a member of the ancient Gaya confederacy.
- Arch of Triumph (Pyongyang), see picture.
- Arirang, a style of traditional Korean folksong.
- Asan, a city in northern Chungcheongnam-do.
- Asian financial crisis, a market collapse which took place in 1997.
- Asian Highway Network, a planned cross-continental highway system.
- Asian Theatre of World War II
- Asiana Airlines, one of South Korea's two major airlines.
- Axe Murder Incident