Index of Korea-related articles (I)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I Wish I Had a Wife, a South Korean movie.
- Icariine Liquor, alcoholic beverage
- Icheon, a city in southern Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- Idu, an early writing system used to represent the Korean language.
- Ijangui, an in-depth treatise on Yogacara doctrine by the monk Wonhyo.
- Iksan, a city in Jeollabuk-do, South Korea.
- Ilchi Lee, a Brain Educator, President of the International Brain Education Association.
- Iljimae, a Korean drama based on a Korean comic
- Il Mare (movie)
- Ilseong of Silla
- "IMF Crisis"
- Imjin Waeran (Imjin War)
- Imperial Household (Korean)
- Imperial university (Keijo Imperial University)
- Imsil County
- Incheon, a metropolitan city in northwesternmost South Korea.
- Incheon International Airport, South Korea's principal international airport.
- Incheon International Airport Expressway, an expressway connecting Incheon airport to Seoul.
- Incheon Subway, a branch of the Seoul Metropolitan Subway.
- Incheon United, a football team based in Incheon.
- Infinite Challenge, the top-rating Korean Real-variety comedy programme, distributed by MBC.
- ...ing, a South Korean movie.
- Inje County, a district in Gangwon.
- Injo of Joseon
- Injong of Goryeo
- Innocent Steps
- International adoption of South Korean children
- International Circle of Korean Linguistics
- Iseo-myeon (Cheongdo)
- The Isle
- ISO 3166-2:KP
- ISO 3166-2:KR
- Itaewon, a district in Seoul.
- Ito Hirobumi, Governor-General of Chosen during the period of Japanese rule.