Index of Korea-related articles (J)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with J. For Korean words starting with ㅈ, see also under List of Korea-related topics.
- Jaebeol, see under chaebol.
- Jajang, Silla-period Buddhist scholar.
- Jang (Korean name)
- Janggi (Korean chess)
- Janghang Line
- Jangheung County
- Jangma, see East Asian monsoon.
- Jangseong County, a district in Jeollanam-do.
- Jangsu County, a district in Jeollabuk-do.
- Japan-Korea Annexation Treaty of 1910, by which the Korean Empire formally ceased to exist.
- Japanese Colonial Period, the years from 1910 to 1945.
- Japanese General Government Building, a building in Seoul torn down in 1995.
- Japchae, a traditional vegetable dish.
- Jealousy is My Middle Name
- Jeju-do (Island/Province)
- Jeju Air
- Jeju City
- Jeju International Airport
- Jeju Massacre, a massive campaign against rebels and civilians in 1948.
- Jeolla Line
- Jeomchon, a town in Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Jeongin Food, an exporter of nurungji.
- Jeongjo of Joseon
- Jeongseon County
- Jeungpyeong County
- Jiandao, northeastern parts of China populated by Koreans.
- Jikji, the oldest printed book in the world.
- Jima of Silla (r. 112-134), the sixth ruler of Silla.
- Jimyo-dong, district in northern Daegu.
- Jin, an ancient state in southern Korea.
- Jinan County, a county in eastern Jeollabuk-do.
- Jincheon County, a county in Chungcheongbuk-do.
- Jindo County, a county on the southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula.
- Jindo Dog, a dog breed from Jindo Island.
- Jindo Island, an island making up most of Jindo County.
- Jinhae, a city in southern Gyeongsangnam-do.
- Jinhan confederacy, one of the three groups making up the Samhan tribes of ancient Korea.
- Jinju, a city in central Gyeongsangnam-do.
- Jinro, South Korean distiller known for its popular brands of soju.
- Jinul (1158–1210), a Seon monk of Goryeo.
- Jinyang Lake, a reservoir in Gyeongsangnam-do.
- Jiri-san, a high peak in southern South Korea.
- Jjigae, a Korean form of stew.
- Jjim, a Korean form of steamed dishes.
- Jogye Order, the dominant order of Korean Buddhism.
- Joint Security Area (JSA)
- Jokbo, a traditional genealogical record.
- JoongAng Ilbo
- Joseon Dynasty
- Joseon Dynasty politics
- JSA (movie)
- Jowangshin, the Korean goddess of the kitchen
- Ju (州), an administrative division of medieval Korea.
- Ju Si-gyeong, early modern Korean linguist.
- Juche, the ruling ideology of North Korea.
- Juche Tower, a structure dominating the skyline of Pyongyang, North Korea.
- Jumunjin, a district in Gangneung, South Korea.
- June 15th North-South Joint Declaration
- Jungang Expressway
- Jungang Line
- Jungbu Expressway
- Jungbu Naeryuk Expressway
- Jusa Mountains