Index of Korea-related articles (P)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with P. For Korean words starting with ㅂ, see also under B.
- Pacific War
- Pae, family name, see under Bae
- Paek, family name, see under Baek
- Paektu Mountain
- Park Beom-shin, author
- Romi Park
- Panmunjeom (P'anmunjŏm)
- Park or Pak, family name
- Particle (grammar) (see also Postposition)
- Pasa of Silla
- PC bang
- People's Party of Korea
- People's Republic of Korea
- People's Revolutionary Party Incident
- Pepero, a chocolate-coated cracker stick.
- Pepero Day
- Picture Bride
- Poam Mountain, a peak near Woraksan.
- Po-Eun, see Jeong Mong-ju.
- Pocheon, a city in Gyeonggi-do.
- Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble
- Pohang Steelers
- Pohyonsa Temple
- Politics of North Korea
- Politics of South Korea
- Pomchonghakryon, a North Korea-based organization promoting the reunification of Korea.
- Pong Su Incident
- Posthumous name
- Postposition (see also Particle)
- Presbyterian Church of Korea
- President of South Korea
- Presidential Security Service
- Priest (manhwa)
- Prime Minister of South Korea
- Provinces of Korea (see also Eight Provinces (Korea))
- Protectorate General to Pacify the East
- Proto Motors
- Proto–Three Kingdoms of Korea
- Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea
- Public Enemy (film)
- Public holidays in South Korea
- Public holidays in North Korea
- Pukyong National University
- Punchong pottery
- Pungnap Toseong
- Pusan see Busan