Index of Korea-related articles (S)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with S.
- Sabi, the final capital of Baekje.
- Sacheon, a district in Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea.
- Saejae, "Bird Pass," see Mungyeong Saejae.
- Saejae Sinmun, a weekly newspaper serving the city of Mungyeong.
- Saemaeul Movement see New Community Movement
- Saemangeum, former wetland in western Jeollabuk-do.
- Saemangeum Seawall
- Sallim gyeongje
- Sambyeolcho Rebellion
- Samguk Sagi
- Samguk Yusa
- Samhan -Samil Movement (March 1 Movement)
- Samjeondo Monument
- Sancheong County
- Sancheong-Hamyang massacre
- Sangji University
- Sea of Japan
- Sea of Japan naming dispute
- Second Manchu expedition to Korea
- Second Republic
- Sejong Center
- Sejong of Joseon
- Seo (Korean name)
- Seocheon County
- Seodang, private Confucian academies which flourished in the Joseon Dynasty.
- Seogwipo, a port city on the south coast of Jeju-do.
- Seohaean Expressway, an expressway traversing the west coast of South Korea.
- Seok (Korean name), a Korean family name.
- Seokguram, a famous grotto on Toham-san in Gyeongju.
- Seol Chong
- Seolleongtang, traditional Korean beef soup.
- Seo Man-sul, current chairman of the Chongryon.
- Seon, a form of Buddhism known in the West as Zen.
- Seonangdang, altars of Seonangshin
- Seonangshin, village patrons and deities of boundaries
- Seonbi, the literati of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Seonggyungwan, the national Confucian academy of the Joseon dynasty.
- Seongho Yi Ik, a Silhak philosopher.
- Seonghwangdang, another name for Seonangdang
- Seongjong of Goryeo
- Seongju County
- Seosan (Buddhist monk)
- Seosan City
- Seoul: Seoul
- Seoul Arts Center
- Seoul Central Mosque
- Seoul dialect
- Seoul Metropolitan Subway
- Seoul National University
- Seoul Station
- Seoul Tower
- Seven-Year War
- Shamanism (Korean)
- Shijo (Sijo)
- Shilla (Silla)
- Shin (family name)
- Shinmiyangyo, see Sinmiyangyo
- Siheung, a city on the west coast of Gyeonggi-do, south of Seoul.
- Sijo, a form of traditional Korean poetry.
- Sikhye, a traditional Korean beverage.
- Silhak, a pragmatic school of philosophy which emerged in the late Joseon Dynasty.
- Siljik, an ancient kingdom near Samcheok.
- Silla (see also Unified Silla), one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea.
- Silla restoration movement, a short-lived rebellion in the Goryeo period.
- Sinan County
- Sinchon Massacre
- Singijeon, a gunpowder weapon of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Sinhung Computer Company
- Sinhung Trading Corporation
- Sinjong of Goryeo
- Sinmiyangyo, a US incursion into Joseon in 1871.
- Sino-Japanese War (1894-1895)
- Sino-Korea Friendship Bridge
- Sinuiju Special Administrative Region
- Six Party Talks, multilateral negotiations concerning the North Korean nuclear weapons program.
- Sixth Republic of South Korea, the current government of that country.
- SK Corporation
- Snuppy, the first cloned dog.
- Sobaek Mountains, a mountain range in South Korea.
- Socialist Party (South Korea)
- Sogak, a form of traditional Korean music.
- Soju, a popular Korean alcohol.
- Sokcho, a city in eastern Gangwon-do.
- Song to General Kim Il Sung
- Song to General Kim Jong-il
- Soribada, a controversial South Korean music-download site.
- Sotdae, a tall wooden pole or stone pillar with a carved bird on its top
- South Chungcheong, see Chungcheongnam-do.
- South Gyeongsang, see Gyeongsangnam-do
- South Hamgyong
- South Hwanghae
- South Jeolla, see Jeollanam-do
- South Korea(n):
- South Korea
- Public holidays in South Korea
- Subways in South Korea
- Sujeo, a spoon and chopsticks.
- Sukjong of Joseon
- Suncheon: North, South
- Sungkyunkwan University (see Seonggyungwan for its Joseon Dynasty predecessor)
- Sungri Motor Plant
- Sunjo of Joseon
- Sunshine Policy
- Super junior
- Supreme Council for National Reconstruction
- Supreme People's Assembly
- Suryo Line