Index of Korea-related articles (T)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with T. For Korean words starting with ㄷ, see also under D.
- Taean County, a district in westernmost Chungcheongnam-do.
- Taebaek, a city in southern Gangwon-do.
- Taebaek Mountains, a range of high peaks in South and North Korea.
- Taebong, a short-lived state during the Later Three Kingdoms period.
- Taedong River, a river flowing through Pyongyang to the Yellow Sea.
- Taegeukgi (flag)
- Taehwa River
- Taejo of Goryeo
- Taejo of Joseon
- Taejong of Joseon
- Talhae of Silla
- Tang Soo Do
- Teojushin, the earth deity
- Temple name
- Trot, mid-20th-century form of South Korean popular music.
- Third Republic, the first regime presided over by Park Chung-hee.
- Third Tunnel of Aggression
- Thousand Character Classic (Cheonjamun)
- Three Gojoseon
- Three Jewel Temples of Korea
- Three Kingdoms of Korea
- "There She Is!!", popular flash series created by SamBakZa, originating from South Korea.
- Toegye, one of the most famous Joseon Dynasty philosophers.
- Toham Mountain, sacred peak of Silla in central Gyeongju.
- Tokto, see under Liancourt Rocks.
- Toyotomi Hideyoshi
- Traditional Korean medicine
- Traditional Korean thought
- Trans Korea Pipeline
- Transportation in North Korea
- Transportation in South Korea
- Treaty of Kanghwa
- Treaty of Portsmouth
- Treaty of Shimonoseki
- Treaty on Basic Relations between Japan and the Republic of Korea
- Tripitaka Koreana
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission (South Korea)
- Tsushima Island, the Japanese island closest to Korea.
- Tsushima Strait, the southern branch of the Korea Strait.
- tteok, the traditional Korean rice cake.
- Tukong Moosul, a martial art originating in the South Korean special forces.
- Tuman (Tumen) River, a river flowing between North Korea and Russia.
- Turtle ship, naval vessel made famous by Yi Sun-sin in the Imjin War(Seven-Year War).
- TVXQ, a Korean pop group