Index of Korea-related articles (U)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with U. For Korean words starting with 으, see also under E.
- Uibyeong, militias which rose against foreign invaders.
- Uijeongbu, a city in northern Gyeonggi province.
- Uiryeong, a district in central Gyeongsangnam-do.
- Uisang, scholar-monk of the Silla period.
- Uiseong, a district in central Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Uiwang, city in central Gyeonggi-do.
- Ulji Moonduk, see Eulji Mundeok.
- Uljin, a district in eastern Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Ulleungdo, an island far off the east coast of South Korea.
- Ulsan, a metropolitan city north of Busan.
- Underwood International College, an independent liberal arts college of Yonsei University.
- Unequal Treaties, a series of treaties forced on East Asian states by Western powers in the 19th century.
- Ungjin, capital of Baekje in modern-day Gongju.
- Unification Church, a new religious movement led by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon.
- Unification of Korea:
- Unified Silla, a term for the period from the late 7th to late 9th centuries, after Silla had defeated Baekje and Goguryeo.
- United Liberal Democrats
- United Nations Command (Korea)
- United New Democratic Party, a political party of South Korea
- United States Army Military Government in Korea (USAMGIK)
- United States Forces Korea
- University of Seoul
- Upo wetland
- Uri Party
- US Eighth Army
- U.S.-North Korea Agreed Framework
- U.S.-North Korea relations