Index of Korea-related articles (Y)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with Y.
- Yale romanization of Korean
- Yalu River
- Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture
- Yang Man-chun
- Yellow Sea
- Yeon Gaesomun (Cheon Gaesomun in Chinese sources)
- Yeongdong County
- Yeongdong (region)
- Yeongjo of Joseon
- Yongsan bombing
- Yeongyang of Goguryeo (Hongmu)
- Yeonpotang, Korean soup usually made with small octopus and vegetables
- Yeonsangun of Joseon
- Yeosu-Suncheon Rebellion
- Yeouido, an island on the Han River in Seoul.
- Yeo Un-hyeong
- Yodok concentration camp, a well-known North Korean prison camp.
- Yoido Full Gospel Church, the largest single Christian congregation in the world.
- Yongbyŏn Nuclear Scientific Research Center
- Yongchŏn Disaster
- Yongsan Garrison
- Yonsei University
- Yulgok, noted Korean philosopher.
- Yuri of Silla
- Yurye of Silla
- Yusin Constitution, the constitution of the Fourth Republic of South Korea.
- Yut, a traditional Korean game.