India, China & America Institute
The India, China & America Institute (ICA Institute) is a non-profit institute providing a sustainable, non-governmental platform to identify and drive synergies among India, China and the United States in the areas of emerging markets, commercial growth and alignment of policies for the benefit of a vast number of people. This is accomplished through knowledge creation and the delivery of knowledge-based services to policy makers, business executives, thought leaders and other stakeholders. The Institute is headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia.
The India, China & America Institute was founded in 2003 by Prof. Jag Sheth to conduct research and provide education to policy makers, industry leaders and non-profit institutions on specific issues related to the economic, political and security relationships between India, China and the U.S. The goal of the ICA Institute is to provide opportunities for understanding, cooperation and interdependence between the three countries will result in a collaborative and peaceful resolution of common problems and conflicts.
- The ICA Institute's Advisory Board consists of government, industry and academic leaders from India, China & the US.
- The ICA Institute has gathered a "brain trust" of world class scholars researching the economic dynamics between India, China and America.
- The ICA Institute free weekly newsletter is read by over 5,000 people worldwide, working in industry, commerce, the public sector and education.
Role of ICA Institute
The ICA Institute provides a respected non-governmental platform for worldwide experts to conduct analytical research and offer policy-relevant recommendations to the three governments and their industries so they can optimally pursue shared interests. The Institute's research and outputs are objective and analytical, maximizing the utility to the end-users.
The ICA Institute Research Board is responsible for identifying Research Fellows and research projects that meet the standards and share the goals of the Institute to foster the exchange and cross-pollination of ideas and viewpoints.
ICA Institute research covers a number of important subject areas:
- Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Emerging Markets
- Global Compliance and Global Transactions
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Information and Communication Technology
- Media and Entertainment
- Policy Analysis
- Strategic Sourcing
Results of research are published on the Institute’s website, in academic and business journals and magazines, in ICA Institute publications and via CDs, DVDs and other electronic media. All research is available to ICA Institute Research Fellows and Supporting Members.
Research projects are sponsored by non-profit foundations, corporations, industry consortia and government agencies, but results will not be predetermined or otherwise influenced by the sponsors. The Institute holds itself to the highest standards of academic research and intellectual integrity.
- Chindia Biz Blog
- ICA Institute's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Video of India & China Symbiosis
- Education for Innovation in India, China & America