|Headquarters||7th & 8th Floors, Advant-Navis Business Park, Sector 142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Noida, India|
Number of employees
IndiaMART is an Indian online marketplace based in Noida, India. The company claims to have 1.5 million suppliers listed on its website, with around 10 million buyers visiting the online platform every month.
||This article has no lead section. (August 2015)|
IndiaMART was founded by Dinesh Agarwal as a directory of websites his company InterMESH (which was started in 1996), was developing for customers in the Delhi-NCR region. In 1998, the second office of IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. was set up in Mumbai and by 1999, the directory had more than 1000 listing.
In early 2009, IndiaMART received an undisclosed amount of funding from Intel Capital, a part of which was invested in IndiaMART One97 Communications and Global Talent Track.  At present, IndiaMART employs more than two thousand employees across offices in all major cities in India.
In February 2015, Lizzie Chapman, (at that time Executive Director, DBS Digital Bank) joined IndiaMART’s Board as a Director.
In 2010, IndiaMART and financial news channel ET Now started IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards in order to recognize the impact of SMEs (small and medium enterprise) in sustaining economic growth, increasing trade, generating employment and creating new entrepreneurs in India. In association with Zee Business, IndiaMART also launched Emerging Business Forum, to provide with solutions to issues faced by Indian SMEs.
In June 2014, IndiaMART launched Tolexo.com, an e-commerce platform for SMEs. 
Awards & Nominations
- Manthan Award 2013 for Buy Leads Under E-Business & Financial Inclusion Category 
- Red Herring 100 Asia 2008 
- Emerging India Award 2008 (second runner-up) 
- Times News Network (15 January 2009). "IndiaMardfdst.com gets funds from Intel Capital". Times of India.
- IndiaMART ropes in actor Irrfan Khan
- IndiaMART Appoints Lizzie Chapman as Director
- Leaders of Tomorrow
- Emerging Business Forum
- Sohini Das (7 June 2015). "IndiaMart extends into e-commerce through Tolexo.com". Business Standard.
- IndiaMART Buy Leads Declared Undisputed Leader of Innovation in Online Space at Manthan Awards 2013 Manthan Award Dec 2013, 2014
- Red Herring 100 Asia herring research.com
- Indiamart.com among top 3 at Emerging India awards The Times of India