This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Financial Services, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical, Construction Equipment Leasing, LED Lights and Facilities sector|
The Indiabulls Group is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Its primary businesses are housing finance, consumer finance, and wealth management. The Group also has a presence in real estate and pharmaceuticals.
Indiabulls Group started operations in 1999 as a financial services company. Today, the Group has businesses spread across housing and consumer finance through independent and listed companies on Indian stock exchanges.
Equity shares of all the group companies are independently listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). Its global depository receipts (GDRs) are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. Indiabulls' market capitalization stands at over ₹758,380,000,000 as of March 2018.
Awards & Recognition
- Conferred the status of a "Business Superbrand" by The Brand Council, Superbrands India in 2008
- "Ransomware allegedly hits Indiabulls Group: Cyble". The Economic Times. Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance increase home loan interest rates by 20bps". India Infoline.
- "Indiabulls Ventures' subsidiary launches mobile application 'Dhani App'". Business Standard News.
- "INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD". Business Standard News.
- "Top Investment Companies in India Companies in India by Market Capitalization – Sep-01-2018". Value Today.
- "Indiabulls forays in Car Loan Business". Business Standard News.