|Products||Financial Services, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical, Construction Equipment Leasing, LED Lights and Facilities sector|
|Revenue||₹ 22,114 crore (2018)|
Number of employees
The Indiabulls Group is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Its primary businesses are housing finance, consumer finance, and wealth management. The Group also has a presence in real estate and pharmaceuticals.
Indiabulls Group was founded in 1999 as a financial services company. Today, the Group has businesses spread across housing and consumer finance through independent and listed companies on Indian stock exchanges.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. (IBHFL) is India's second largest housing finance company regulated by the National Housing Bank (NHB). The company has a balance sheet size of ₹ 1.39 trillion as of 30 September 2018 and cumulatively disbursed loans of over ₹2.15 trillion. The company was rated the 13th largest consumer finance company worldwide by Forbes Global 2000 in June 2018.
Indiabulls Ventures Ltd.
Indiabulls Ventures is a financial services company in consumer lending, asset reconstruction and capital markets. It has offices in more than 124 cities in India and has a subsidiary called Indiabulls Consumer Finance Ltd. (IBCFL). The company launched Indiabulls Dhani, a mobile and web-based loan application which was developed to offer personal financing solutions. IBCFL has loan assets worth ₹ 101.40 billion as of 30 September 2018.
Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd.
Indiabulls Real Estate is one of the largest real estate companies in India, in both commercial and residential real estate development. The company has delivered over 13.4 million sq. ft of developed space. In 2018, the company estimated the value of its current development portfolio at ₹300 billion.
Equity shares of all the group companies are independently listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). Its global depository receipts (GDRs) are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. Indiabulls' market capitalization stands at over ₹758,380,000,000 as of March 2018.
Awards & Recognition
- Conferred the status of a "Business Superbrand" by The Brand Council, Superbrands India in 2008
- Recognised as the "Best Employer Brand" in June 2012 for its human resource practice by The Institute of Public Enterprises
- "Best Housing Financial Company" of the year in 2013 at ASSOCHAM Real Estate Excellence Awards
- Presidential Award for "The Fastest Growing Company" by NAREDCO in 2014
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance increase home loan interest rates by 20bps". India Infoline.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance is the only other Indian company (at 13th place) on Forbes list". The Economic Times.
- "Indiabulls Ventures' subsidiary launches mobile application 'Dhani App'". Business Standard News.
- "INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD". Business Standard News.
- "Indiabulls Real Estate eyes over Rs 30,000cr sales revenue from 14 projects". The Financial Express.
- "Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd". The Economic Times.
- "Top Investment Companies in India Companies in India by Market Capitalization – Sep-01-2018". Value Today.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited – Company Factsheet". CRISIL. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- "Indiabulls forays in Car Loan Business". Business Standard News.
- "Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd.[Amalgamated]". The Economic Times.
- "INDIABULLS VENTURES LTD. (IBVENTURES) – COMPANY HISTORY". Business Standard.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd". Business Standard News.