||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article or section contains close paraphrasing of a non-free copyrighted source, http://www.indiabullsamc.com/indiabulls-group/ ( ). (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||NSE: INDIABULLS
|Industry||Financial Services, Real Estate, Securities|
(Chairman and Founder)
|Products||Securities, Consumer Finance, Mortgages, Real Estate, Housing Finance, Mortgage Loans|
Number of employees
The Indiabulls Group is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It was founded by Mr. Sameer Gehlaut (Chairman) in 1999, and operates in sectors spread across housing finance, real estate & wealth management. The three main independently listed companies of the group are Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited (IBHFL), Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL), and Indiabulls Ventures Limited (IBVL).
The Indiabulls Group has a net worth of ₹153.32 billion (US$2.4 billion) as of 30 June 2015 and is one of the top dividend paying groups amongst the Indian listed promoter owned group/companies.
In 2013, Indiabulls Financial Services reverse merged with its own subsidiary Indiabulls Housing Finance to form the flagship company of the group.
All the group companies are independently listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. The combined market capitalization of the companies is ₹325.4 billion (US$5.1 billion) as of 6 August 2015.
Its headquarters are Indiabulls House, Gurgaon. Its corporate office is Indiabulls Finance Centre, Elphinstone, Mumbai. It has a presence across India and representative offices in UK and Dubai.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited
Indiabulls Housing Finance (IBHFL) was incorporated in May’ 2005 as a subsidiary of Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd., registered as a Housing Finance Company and regulated by National Housing Bank. It provides Home loans and Loan against Property to individuals and corporates for purchase/construction of residential property. IBHFL is the 2nd largest private housing finance company in India by profits. The company has a loan book of ₹540.22 billion (US$8.4 billion). And it has cumulatively disbursed loans of over ₹1 trillion (US$16 billion) as of June 30, 2015. The company’s average ticket size for home loans is ₹2.4 million (US$37,000) and average tenure is 15 years. The Company has the highest long term credit rating of from CARE and Brickwork ratings and AA+ from CRISIL and ICRA.
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited
Indiabulls Real Estate was incorporated in the year 2005 with the focus on construction and development of residential, commercial & SEZ projects across major Indian Metros & London. It is the 3rd largest real estate company in India by net worth and assets, with a total Gross Development Value of ₹349.6 billion (US$5.4 billion) and net worth of ₹72.18 billion (US$1.1 billion), as of June 30, 2015.
IBREL has presence in key Indian metros—Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai. Currently it has 10 ongoing projects in India with total saleable area of 30.14m sqft, and 5 new projects are planned to be launched shortly with total saleable area of 7.87 m sqft. Additionally the company has a fully paid for land bank of 1,017 acres & also possesses 2,588 acres of SEZ land at Nashik, Maharashtra.
Indiabulls Real Estate has delivered two commercial towers in Mumbai—One Indiabulls Centre & Indiabulls Financial Centre with over 3m sqft space, apart from delivering projects in Madurai, Ahmedabad and Thane. Recently, Indiabulls Real estate acquired the prime property, 22 Hanover Square in central London for ₹16.3 billion (US$250 million).
Indiabulls Ventures Limited
Indiabulls Ventures (formerly Indiabulls Securities) is an Indian Capital Markets company providing securities broking and advisory services. It provides services like Securities Broking, Advisory, Depository and Equity Research services and offers commodities trading through a separate company. These services are provided both through on-line and off-line distribution channels. Its in-house trading platform is called ‘Power Indiabulls’. Indiabulls Ventures has been assigned the highest broker quality rating BQ-1 by CRISIL.
Indiabulls Foundation (Indiabulls Groups CSR Arm) was set up in January, 2010 to provide an impetus to various social initiatives by Indiabulls Group. The foundation supports inclusive growth in India through focused initiatives in the identified areas of Health, Education, Sanitation, Nutrition, Disaster Relief and Sustainable Livelihoods.
- JanSwasthya Kalyan Vahika™ vehicles: 13 Mobile medical vans provide free primary healthcare services to nearly 4,00,000 patients every year.
- Free medical clinics to provide primary and preventive health care to the underprivileged.
- Cleft deformity surgery for 1,200 children across 6 states in India in partnership with Smile Train, an international children charity.
- Free medical camps conducted for ashram schools and rural communities.
- Adopted 31 ashram schools in different districts of Maharashtra and equipped it with sophisticated e-learning methods to enhance the quality of education.
- Awarded scholarships to 350 meritorious & deserving students to pursue their higher education after 12th standard.
- Tie-up with MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd.) authorized computer centers to help impart MSCIT courses to rural youth.
- Children of ashram and adivasi schools in the Thane, Palghar and Raigad districts given 10000 school bags.
- Free Paushtik Aahar (nutrition supplements) to 5,000 underprivileged malnourished individuals every month, and regular monitoring of their health, weight and height.
- Free sanitary napkins to promote hygiene and sanitation amongst rural women. 20,000 underprivileged and rural women are benefitted through this initiative.
Support to ladies self-help groups to make its Paushtik Aahar (nutritional supplements) and provide sustainable employment options for the underprivileged.
Sponsored a water project called ‘Rahat’ at 3 Tribal Ashram Schools where there was acute scarcity of water. Over 2,300 children of these tribal schools keep benefitting from this initiative.
Awards & Recognition
- Indiabulls was conferred the status of a Business Superbrand by The Brand Council, Superbrands India in 2008.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance was awarded the Presidential Award for ‘The Fastest Growing Company' by NAREDCO in 2014.
- IBHFL was awarded "Best Employer Brand", June 2012 for its human resource practice by The Institute of Public Enterprises.
- Indiabulls Housing was awarded the Best HFC of the year, 2013 at ASSOCHAM Real Estate Excellence Awards.
- Indiabulls Real Estate project, Indiabulls Greens, Chennai won the Construction Industry Award’ 2014 for excellence in Gated Community Projects.
- Indiabulls Real Estate project, Indiabulls Golf City, Mumbai was awarded by International Property Awards as the Best Golf Development in India for Asia Pacific 2015.
- Indiabulls Real Estate commercial project, One Indiabulls Center, was awarded as the Best Commercial Property at the Awaaz CRISIL CREDAI Real Estate Awards in 2009.
- Gehlaut, Sameer. "Indiabulls Group is one of India´s top Business houses with businesses spread over Real Estate, Infrastructure, Financial Services and Securities sectors.". www.indiabulls.com. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "SEBI" (PDF).
- "Reverse merger on cards, target 25% loan growth: Indiabulls". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "Account opening Charge, AMC, And Brokerage Of Indiabulls. - ShareGyaan". Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance Expands its Footprints in Dubai with its First Home Loan Branch". www.newsvoir.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited - Currency Research Reports". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Financial Services Limited" (PDF). www.indiabullshomeloans.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "NSE India".
- "CRISIL assigns valuation grade of 3/5 to Indiabulls Housing". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "CRISIL | Company Factsheet". www.crisil.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Real Estate". realestate.indiabulls.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Ventures ¤ Leading Stock Brokers in India offering Securities Trading, Trading & Investing in Shares / Stocks and Demat Accounts". securities.indiabulls.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Ventures - Annual Report 2014-15" (PDF).
- "NSE Report".
- "About Indiabulls Foundation". www.indiabullsfoundation.com. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "Indiabulls Foundation launches community health care initiative for underprivileged". Retrieved 2015-08-24.
- "Indiabulls Foundation launches community health care initiative for underprivileged". Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Free Health Clinic".
- "Indiabulls Foundation and Smile Train Join To Help Children Smile | Smile Train". Smile Train. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Group is one of India’s top Business houses with businesses spread over Real Estate, Infrastructure, Financial Services, Securities and Power sectors.". www.indiabulls.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "About Indiabulls Foundation". www.indiabullsfoundation.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "indiabullsfoundation.com Indiabulls Foundation IBF Scholarships 2015 after 12th Class Mumbai | OnlineScholarship.In". onlinescholarship.in. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "indiabullsfoundation.com IBF Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship 2015-16". www.scholarships.net.in. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Nepal earthquake: India Inc praises PM, pledges support - The Times of India". Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "indiabullsfoundation.com Indiabulls Foundation IBF Scholarships 2015 after 12th Class Mumbai | OnlineScholarship.In". onlinescholarship.in. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "IndiaBulls Group | smallB". smallb.sidbi.in. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "Estate World". www.estateworld.in. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- "Indiabulls Fin Serv.: Reports, Company History, Directors Report, Chairman's Speech, Auditors Report of Indiabulls Fin Serv. - NDTVProfit.com". profit.ndtv.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance wins ASSOCHAM Real Estate Excellence Award". Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls - Milestones" (PDF).
- "Asia Pacific 2015". propertyawards.net. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls bags Best Commercial Property Award". Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Indiabulls Housing Finance - Awards and Accolades". www.indiabullshomeloans.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.