Indian Angel Network
|Founder||Saurabh Srivastava, Padmaja Ruparel, Raman Roy|
|Founded at||New Delhi, India|
|India, United States, United Kingdom, and Israel (planned)|
Indian Angel Network (IAN) is a group of primarily Indian angel investors funding early-stage startups. The group had 450 members from 11 countries in 2017. The members include Ajai Chowdhry, Rajan Anandan, and Anand Ladsairya. The group has invested in companies, such as PregBuddy and SuperProfs.
- Narasimhan, T. E. (27 April 2017). "Indian Angel Network announces maiden fund of Rs 350 cr". Business Standard India. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- Dhanjal, Swaraj Singh (7 June 2017). "Indian Angel Network to bank on overseas investors for final close of early-stage fund". Mint. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- N, Sushma U. "The pioneers of Indian angel investing are now getting into the venture capital game". Quartz. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Indian Angel Network, others invest in healthcare startup PregBuddy". VCCircle. 16 April 2018. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- Goenka, Pratibha (11 July 2017). "8 Angel Investment Networks in India catering to the growth of young startups". The Hacker Street. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
|This article about an organisation in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|