Indian Angel Network
Indian Angel Network (IAN) is a venture capital consortium. IAN has around 450 venture capitalists who invest in different vertical markets. The network was founded in 2006 and is sector-agnostic. IAN has invested in 17 sectors in 6 countries in 130 companies.
Indian Angel Network has invested in brands including:
- Wow! Momo
- Pretty Secrets
- Fab Alley
- Get My Parking
- Find My Stay
- SuperProfs 
- Kashyap, Karan. "The 8 Most Prominent Angel Investors In India". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "The Top 37 Most Active Angel Investors Of India For Startups - Inc42 Media". Inc42 Media. 2015-01-19. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "Indian Angel Network plans investment in around 150 startups". The Economic Times. 2017-12-15. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- N, Sushma U. "The pioneers of Indian angel investing are now getting into the venture capital game". Quartz. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- Dhanjal, Swaraj Singh (2017-06-07). "Indian Angel Network to bank on overseas investors for final close of early-stage fund". Mint. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- Narasimhan, T. E. (2017-04-27). "Indian Angel Network announces maiden fund of Rs 350 cr". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "Indian Angel Network, others invest in healthcare startup PregBuddy". VCCircle. 2018-04-16. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "Indian Angel Network to raise $38 million from India, overseas". The Financial Express. 2018-01-05. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- Goenka, Pratibha (2017-07-11). "8 Angel Investment Networks in India catering to the growth of young startups". The Hacker Street. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
|This article about an organisation in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|