Indian Nursing Council
|Slogan(s)||To Establish Uniforms Standards of Training for Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors.|
The Indian Nursing Council is a national regulatory body for nurses and nurse education in India. It is an autonomous body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of Indian parliament.
State-Level Nursing Councils
There are many registered state-level nursing councils. They are granted autonomous rights by the nursing council.
|Council Body||State||Year of Establishment|
|Andhra Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Andhra Pradesh||1963|
|Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitor Council||Assam||1953|
|Bihar Nurses Registration Council||Bihar|
|Chattisgarh Nursing Council||Chhattisgarh|
|Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council||Kerala||1953|
|Maharashtra Nursing Council||Maharashtra|
|Delhi Nursing Council||New Delhi||1997|
|Mizoram Nursing Council||Mizoram||1994|
|Karnataka Nursing Council||Karnataka||1961|
|Uttar Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Uttar Pradesh||1934|
|Tamil Nadu Nurses And Midwives Council||Tamil Nadu||1926|
|Rajasthan Nursing Council||Rajasthan||1964|
|Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council||Madhya Pradesh||1973|
- Functions of Indian Nursing Council.
- State-Wise Nursing Council India Nursing Council, Retrieved on 29, October 2011.
- "Andhra Pradesh Nurses ,Midwives ,Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives & Health Visitors Council". nmcouncil.ap.nic.in. Retrieved 2016-05-04.
- "Assam Nurses' Midwives' & Health Visitors' Council, Assam, Department of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati, Assam, India.". assamnursingcouncil.in. Retrieved 2016-05-04.
- "Rajsthan Nursing Council". www.rncjaipur.org. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- "Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council". www.mpnrc.org. Retrieved 2016-04-14.