Indian Point Township, Knox County, Illinois
|Indian Point Township|
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||36.09 sq mi (93.5 km2)|
|• Land||36.08 sq mi (93.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|• Density||43.1/sq mi (16.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61410, 61458, 61474|
|GNIS feature ID||0429167|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.09 square miles (93.5 km2), of which 36.08 square miles (93.4 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Boydston-Dawdy and Hunt.
Airports and landing strips
- Murks Strip
- Wolfords Airport
- Abingdon Community Unit School District 217
- Avon Community Unit School District 176
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Indian Point Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Floyd Township, Warren County||Cedar Township||Orange Township|
|Berwick Township, Warren County||Chestnut Township|
|Greenbush Township, Warren County||Union Township, Fulton County|