Indian Springs, Indiana
|Indian Springs, Indiana|
Martin County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||436782|
Indian Springs is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Indian Springs, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 176. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
The village was laid out on October 23, 1889.
- "Martin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
|This Martin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|