Indian Volley League
|Current season, competition or edition:
2012 Indian Volley League
|No. of teams||6|
|Most recent champion(s)||Chennai Spikers|
|Most titles||Chennai Spikers (1 title)|
The Indian Volley League (IVL) is a professional league for volleyball competition in India. It was launched by the Volleyball Federation of India in 2011. The inaugural edition featured six teams involving all the top players in the country.
Teams and Venues
The 2011 Indian Volley League season was the debut season of the Indian Volley League, established by Volleyball federation of India in 2011. The season commenced on the 29 May 2011 till 24 June 2011. First season was won by Chennai Spikers.
Chennai Spikers were the champions of the inaugural edition of the Indian Volley League.
Also interested to host the Second Leg of IVL in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Sd/- Ramavatar Singh Secretary General, VFI
Indian Volley league schedule 2012.
- First leg: 29 May–2 June, Sree Kanteereva Indoor Stadium, Bangalore
- Second leg: 4–8 June, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai
- Third leg: 12–16 June, YSR Indoor Stadium, Yanam
- Fourth leg: 20–24 June, Kotla Vijay Bhaskar Reddy Indoor Stadium, Hyderabad
- The Hindu Retrieved 2011-06-24
- INDIAN VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE HAS BIGGER PLANS FOR 2012
|This article about an volleyball competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|