Indian cricket team in Bangladesh in 2009–10
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Indian cricket team in Bangladesh in 2009–10|
|Dates||17 January – 28 January 2010|
|Captains||Shakib Al Hasan||Virender Sehwag (1st Test)
Mahendra Singh Dhoni (2nd Test)
|Result||India won the 2-match series 2–0|
|Most runs||Tamim Iqbal (234)||Sachin Tendulkar (264)|
|Most wickets||Shakib Al Hasan (9)||Zaheer Khan (15)|
|Player of the series||Zaheer Khan (Ind)|
17–21 January 2010
- Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field.
- Shafiul Islam (Ban) made his Test debut.
- Marais Erasmus (SA) stood in his first Test match as an umpire.
- Virender Sehwag captained India in the absence of the injured MS Dhoni.
- Sachin Tendulkar (Ind) became the first cricketer ever to score 13,000 Test runs.
24–28 January 2010
- Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bat.
- NEO Cricket (live) - India, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- Zee Sports (live) - United States of America
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Network (live) - Canada
- Fox Sports (live) - Australia
- Sky Sports (live) - United Kingdom
- Supersport (live) – South Africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe
- Eurosport (live) - Europe
- StarHub (pay per view) - Malaysia and Singapore