From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian independence may refer to:
- Independence Day (India), India's independence from the British Empire on 15 August 1947
- Indian Independence Act 1947, an act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that granted India independence
- Partition of India, the split of British East India into modern India and Pakistan, as set out in the above Act
- Indian independence movement, a movement for self-rule in what is now the country of India
- Native American self-determination, including independence movements among American Indians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian independence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.