Jump to navigation Jump to search
Indian independence may refer to:
- Independence Day (India), India's national day marking independence from the British Empire
- Indian Independence Act 1947, an act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that granted de facto independence to India and Pakistan
- Partition of India, the split of British India into modern India and Pakistan
- Indian independence movement, the one for self-rule in British India
- Native American self-determination, including independence movements among American Indians
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian independence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.