From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indianapolis is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Indiana.
Indianapolis may also refer to:
- Places in the United States
- Indianapolis (balance), a U.S. Census Bureau designation corresponding to that portion of the consolidated city-county entity of Indianapolis and Marion County that does not include any of the other incorporated places within the county
- Indianapolis, Iowa, in Mahaska County, roughly between Iowa City and Des Moines
- Indianapolis, Oklahoma, in Custer County
- USS Indianapolis, the name of three United States Navy ships
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway near Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indianapolis 500, famous annual motor race at the speedway
- "Indianapolis," a song recorded by The Bottle Rockets
- Indianapolis corner, at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- Outside the US
- Indianapolis (horse) champion trotting horse from New Zealand
- In Television
- "Indianapolis" (Parks and Recreation), a third season episode of the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation
- Indianópolis, a Brazilian municipality located in the west of the state of Minas Gerais
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indianapolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.