Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Indianapolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indianapolis is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Indiana.
Indianapolis may also refer to:
Places in the United States
- Indianapolis (balance), a U.S. Census Bureau designation corresponding to that portion of the consolidated city-county entity of Indianapolis and Marion County that does not include any of the other incorporated places within the county
- Indianapolis, Iowa, in Mahaska County, roughly between Iowa City and Des Moines
- Indianapolis, Oklahoma, in Custer County
- USS Indianapolis, the name of four United States Navy ships
- USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage, a 2016 movie based on the USS Indianapolis disaster
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway near Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indianapolis 500, famous annual motor race at the speedway
- "Indianapolis" (song), a 1983 song by Menudo
- "Indianapolis," a song recorded by The Bottle Rockets
- Indianapolis corner, at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- Indianapolis (horse), champion trotting horse from New Zealand
- "Indianapolis" (Parks and Recreation), a third-season episode of the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation
- Indianópolis, a Brazilian municipality located in the west of the state of Minas Gerais
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indianapolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.