From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Indianism (disambiguation))
Indianism may refer to:
- word or expression exclusive to Indian English.
- Pan-indianism is a native American movement of resistance to assimilation.
- Indianism is a branch of orientalism dedicated to the study of India.
- Indianism is a Brazilian literary and artistic movement
- Indigenismo, a Latin American political movement in the mid twentieth-century.
- A Russian subculture based around recreating the traditional lifestyle of the Native Americans.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indianism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.