|Launched||April 4, 2006|
|Owned by||Starz, LLC|
|Dish Network||378 (HD)|
|Available on some cable systems||Check local listings for channel|
|Verizon FiOS||348 (SD) 848 (HD)|
|AT&T U-verse||914 (SD)|
IndiePlex is an American premium television network which features independent motion pictures. It is a spinoff of MoviePlex and is owned by Starz, LLC. The headquarters of IndiePlex and its sister channels MoviePlex and RetroPlex are located on the Meridian International Business Center complex in Meridian, Colorado.
On April 5, 2016, Starz was rebranded and added all the Encore channels to its moniker, therefore increasing the Starz channel lineup to 14 Starz movie channels. Its main channel was rebranded "Starz Encore" and carries reruns of Starz originals in addition to films.
IndiePlex is available nationally on Dish Network and regionally on select cable systems such as TWC Channel 621 SD only.[specify] IndiePlex and RetroPlex are currently available on Dish Network, Comcast, Atlantic Broadband and Verizon FiOS. Retroplex and Indieplex also launched simulcast in 1080i high definition on Dish Network on February 11, 2010.
- "DIRECTV and Starz Entertainment Renew Distribution Agreement, Add Authenticated Rights for Future Online Access to Movies and Originals on DIRECTV Everywhere". MarketWatch. April 16, 2012. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- Colorado Gov. Bill Owens Helps Starz Encore Group Dedicate New Headquarters In Meridian Office Park South of Denver
- Maglio, Tony (March 28, 2016). "Starz Brings Encore Under Umbrella, Unveils Rebrand". The Wrap. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 28, 2016). "Starz Gets Rebrand; Encore Channels To Add Starz Moniker, Series Reruns". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- Lieberman, David (June 30, 2016). "Lionsgate Agrees To Buy Starz For $4.4 Billion In Cash And Stock". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved June 30, 2016.
- "DISH Network Expands Movie Channel Lineup with Introduction of Starz Entertainment's MoviePlex."[dead link], PR Newswire, December 2, 2010. Retrieved February 24, 2011 from HighBeam Research.
- Reynolds, Mike. "Comcast to add new Starz duo; RetroPlex and IndiePlex will be available via Digital Plus service", Multichannel News, February 13, 2006. Retrieved February 25, 2011 from HighBeam Research.
- Dish Network Extends HD Leadership, Delivers Slate of Nine New National HD Channels, Dish Network Press Release, February 11, 2010.