From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up indifference in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indifference may refer to:
- Apathy, a psychological attitude
- "Indifference" (Law & Order), an episode of the television series Law & Order
- "Indifference" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- Indifference curve, in microeconomic theory, a graph describing consumer preferences
- Principle of indifference, in probability theory, a rule for assigning epistemic probabilities
- All pages beginning with "Indifference"
- All pages with titles containing "Indifference"
- Difference (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indifference.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.