Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up indigenous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indigenous may refer to:
- Indigenism, can be used purely descriptively or carry political connotations
- Indigenous (ecology), presence in a region as the result of only natural processes, with no human intervention
- Indigenous (band), an American blues-rock band
- Indigenous (horse), a Hong Kong racehorse
- Indigenous (film), Australian, 2016
- Indigenous language
- Indigenous peoples
- Indigenous religion
- Disappeared indigenous women
- Native (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Indigenous"
- All pages with a title containing Indigenous
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indigenous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.