(Redirected from Indigenous Territory)
An indigenous territory is an area of land set aside for the use of indigenous peoples in a country that is largely populated by colonists from another region, typically Europe. The term may refer to
- Indigenous territory (Brazil) (Portuguese: Terra indígena)
- Indigenous territory (Bolivia) (Spanish: Territorio indígena originario campesinos)
- Indigenous territory (Colombia) (Spanish: Territorio indígena)
- Indigenous territory (Costa Rica) (Spanish: Territorio indígena)
- Indigenous Protected Area - Australia
- Indigenous and community conserved area, a concept defined by the IUCN
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indigenous territory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.