Indigo Grey: The Passage
|Indigo Grey: The Passage|
|Directed by||Sean Robinson|
|Produced by||Jason Oremus|
|Written by||Jason Oremus|
|Starring||Adian Lok and Hammerstep|
|Music by||Amy Lee, Dave Eggar, Chuck Palmer|
|Edited by||Sean Robinson|
Indigo Grey: The Passage is a 2015 American science fiction film directed by Sean Robinson and written and produced by Jason Oremus and Garrett Coleman. It features Aidan Lok, neo-Irish dance troupe Hammerstep, and has received international attention for its soundtrack composed by Amy Lee, Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer.
ABC News announced the release of the film on September 15, 2015: "Evanescence's Amy Lee Composes Score to Short Film, 'Indigo Grey: The Passage.'"  Robinson told Billboard on November 4, 2015: "Amy's involvement is what really catapulted the project, lending it more visibility than we expected. This film is about taking risks and exploring the lines between fantasy and reality, and by daring to embrace the unknown, we are empowered to experience a catharsis beyond the realm of convention." Rolling Stone interviewed Lee about the film November 5, 2015, publishing an article titled: "Evanescence singer-keyboardist Amy Lee realizes her long-term goal of film scoring with the soundtrack to sci-fi short "Indigo Grey: The Passage." Shortly after, ABC news quoted Lee on her score for the film: "Evanescence's Amy Lee Talks Composing Music for Choreography: "That Is Sort of Anti-Rock""
Out Magazine announced on January 8, 2016 that the film would be premiering at the Film Society of Lincoln Center. IrishCentral reviewed the film January 14, 2016 "Brilliant short film combines Irish dance and martial arts" 
This article needs an improved plot summary. (October 2019)
"A Young boy's discovery of a mysterious gas mask provides a glimpse into an alternate reality."
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2019)
Huffington Post featured an in-depth review by music Journalist Morena Duwe, who wrote: "Whisking you away with its sweeping cinematography, the film was well edited, elegantly directed, and hypnotically choreographed to a riveting soundtrack. Indigo Grey: The Passage is a truly one-of-a-kind project that merges the worlds of film, dance, sci-fi, art and music. With its lack of dialogue, the young Lok's budding acting performance is extremely impactful as he relies solely on his emotional expression and movement to carry the narrative. A lavish feast of sensory stimulation, this short film has successfully captured the attention of its viewers by transporting them to another dimension and most impressively, all within its humble seven minutes." The film won the Thelma K. Bloch Award for the Arts at the 2015 Williamsburg Independent Film Festival.
- "Evanescence's Amy Lee Involved in Score for Short Film 'Indigo Grey'". LoudWire. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "EVANESCENCE's AMY LEE Helps Create Soundtrack For Sci-Fi Short Film 'Indigo Grey: The Passage". Blabber Mouth. 2015-09-15. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Evanescence's Amy Lee Composes Score to Short Film, "Indigo Grey: The Passage"". ABC News. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "'Indigo Grey: The Passage' Director on Amy Lee's 'Pure, Powerful' Music for His Film". Billboard. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Evanescence's Amy Lee on Her Wild Irish-Dance-Infused Sci-Fi Soundtrack". Rolling Stone. 2015-11-05. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Evanescence's Amy Lee Talks Composing Music for Choreography: "That Is Sort of Anti-Rock"". ABC news. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Irish Dance and Martial Arts Inspired Short Film to Screen at Lincoln Center". OUT Magazine. 2016-01-08. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Film Society of Lincoln Center to Screen INDIGO GREY: THE PASSAGE, 2/13". broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Photo Flash: AMY LEE-Scored Dance Film INDIGO GREY: THE PASSAGE". broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Brilliant short film combines Irish dance and martial arts (VIDEO)". Irish Central. 2016-01-14. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Indigo Grey: The Passage Features a New Style of Dance and Soundtrack by Amy Lee". Huffington Post. 2015-10-19. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- Bloch, Peter (12.01.2015). "2015 Willfilm Winners". www.willfilm.org. Check date values in: