Jump to navigation Jump to search
Indira may refer to:
- Indira is a byname of Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of prosperity, good luck, and beauty
- Indira Col, a col in the Karakoram mountains
- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, an Indian premier government-funded arts organization
- Indira Kala Sangeet University, a public university in Chhattisgarh's state
- Indira Marathon, an Indian national annual full marathon held in Allahabad
- Indira Mount, an Indian seabed mountain situated in Antarctic Ocean
- Indira Point, an India southernmost tip in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.