Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is a pilot training institute located at Fursatganj Airport Raebareli, in Raebareli district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in 1985, it was the first such institute in India.
In August 2013 the Ministry of Civil Aviation announced that a National Aviation University would be established on the IGRUA site.
The institution conducts flying training leading to the award of commercial pilot license (CPL).IGRUA also offers ancillary courses such as Multi Crew Coordination( MCC) and crew resource management (CRM). IGRUA is also one of the approved institutes to carry out Certified Flying Instructors Refresher (CFI Refresher) Course by MOCA, Govt of India.
Integrated Aerospace Development Program
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur through an MOU has decided to be the mentor of the program.
- Fundamentally, the Aerospace program is by FGIET, Rae Bareli, BBDNITM, Lucknow from APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University & School of Engineering, Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow.
- The program is running in complete collaboration with Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi.
- MNNIT Allahabad and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad are providing academic assistance.
- In future, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is said to be in full-fledged resource (academic and managerial) collaboration with FGIET/ IET Raebareli.
The educational degree will mutually include the name and insignia of all the participating institutes.
Admission process depends on several factors including aptitude, intellect, personality and prospects of the student. The selected students are a group who have qualified at-least one of the required admission tests like JEE-Mains/Advanced, WBJEE, SEE-AKTU and even SATs. The students have been provided residential services in secondary campus of RGIPT at Ratapur, Raebareli. The educational program will require for transition in between college departments/campuses on an annual even-semester basis.
- About us
- "Indira Gandhi Uran Akademi". Raebareli district website. Archived from the original on July 30, 2013. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
- "Govt relaxes norms for top job at IGRUA". The Indian Express. March 26, 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
- "Press Information Bureau". Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- "Courses Offered". Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 10, 2016. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
|This article about a school in Uttar Pradesh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|