Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Appendix:List of Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indo-European may refer to:
- Relating to Europe and India.
- Indo-European languages, a major language family of Europe, the Middle East and South Asia
- Indo-European migrations
- Indo-European studies, an academic field involving linguistics, anthropology, history, archaeology
- Indo-European vocabulary, a table of the most fundamental Proto-Indo-European language words and roots
- Indo people, people of Dutch East Indies and European descent, also referred to as Indo-European
- Pre-Indo-European (disambiguation)
- Proto-Indo-European language (abbr. PIE), the reconstructed common ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- Proto-Indo-Europeans, an ancient ethnic group speaking the PIE language
- Proto-Indo-European religion, the hypothetical religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans
- Proto-Indo-European society, the hypothetical society of the Proto-Indo-Europeans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indo-European.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.