Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Indochine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indochine may refer to:
- Indochine (band), a French new wave/rock band, formed in 1981
- Indochine (film), a 1992 French film
- Indochina, (French: Indochine), a region in Southeast Asia roughly east of India and south of China
- French Indochina, the part of the French colonial empire in Indochina
- Indochine, an orange-brown color
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indochine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.