Indonesia–Mongolia relations are foreign bilateral relations between Indonesia and Mongolia. The bilateral relations was established on 21 December 1956. Mongolia has a consulate in Jakarta, while Indonesian embassy in Beijing is also accredited to Mongolia.
Mongolia is planning to have a Center of Indonesian Studies, located in Mongolian National University. This institution will served as a learning center for Mongolian students, professors and common people wishing to learn various aspects of Indonesian studies, includes language, culture, history, politics and economy.
High level visits
- "Peringatan 50 tahun Hubungan Diplomatik Republik Indonesia-Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, 22 Desember 2006" (in Indonesian). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia.
- Rini Utami (3 May 2013). "Universitas Mongolia akan dirikan pusat kajian Indonesia". Antara News (in Indonesian). Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- Bagus BT Saragih (5 September 2012). "SBY arrives in Mongolia". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- The Embassy of Republic of Indonesia in Beijing, China, also accredited to Mongolia
- The Embassy of Mongolia in Jakarta, Indonesia
|This article about bilateral relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|