Indonesian Adventist University
Universitas Advent Indonesia
|Opleiding School Der Advent Zending (1929-1942), Indonesia Union Seminary (1948-1960), Adventist College of Indonesia (1960-1970), Adventist Theological Teaching Institute (1971-1980), Bandung Adventist University (1981-1982), Indonesian Adventist University (1982- )|
|Motto||Quality Christian Education|
|Founder||H. Eelsing, Alvin M. Bartlett|
|Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|President||Dr. Bartholomeus D. Nainggolan, MPS|
Kolonel Masturi No.288, Mailbox 40559,
|Part of a series on|
Indonesian Adventist University (Indonesian: Universitas Advent Indonesia), also known as UNAI, is a private coeducational Christian university in Bandung, West Java in Indonesia. It is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist church.
The university comprises the following colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences 
- College of Business 
- College of Education 
- College of Nursing 
- College of Philoshopy 
- College of Information Technology
The university has a postgraduate program for postgraduate students.
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the[permanent dead link] second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-03-23. Retrieved 2016-03-18.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Archived from the original on July 24, 2011. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church