Indonesian Atheists (IA) is a community that accommodates atheists, agnostics, and irreligious in Indonesia. The community provides a place for Indonesian nonbelievers to express their opinions. IA was founded by Karl Karnadi in October 2008.
Although most of the activities of IA are still limited in the Internet, several public gatherings have been held in Jakarta and other cities. Members are gathered through social networks such Facebook and Twitter.
- Kaum Ateis, Bukalah Topengmu, Radio Nederland, 23 December 2010, retrieved 22 July 2011
- The Rise of Indonesian Atheism, Jakarta Globe, 7 December 2010, retrieved 22 July 2011
- Metro Madness: Therapy for the Godless, Jakarta Globe, 24 September 2010, retrieved 22 July 2011
- Indonesian Atheists (IA) official blog.
- Atheism 2.0 -- Indonesia's nonbelievers find refuge online, AFP, 24 January 2009, retrieved 22 July 2011
- Atheist Alliance International's main site
- Indonesian Atheists in SEA-Atheist.org
- Indonesian Atheists in Twitter
- Indonesian Atheists in YouTube
|This article related to atheism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|