Indonesian Solidarity Party
|General Chairwoman||Grace Natalie|
|Secretary-General||Raja Juli Antoni|
|Founded||16 November 2014|
|Slogan||Open, Progressive, That is Us! (Indonesian: Terbuka, Progresif, Itu Kita!)|
0 / 560
The Indonesian Solidarity Party (Indonesian: Partai Solidaritas Indonesia, abbreviated PSI) is a political party in Indonesia that focuses on women's rights, pluralism, and Indonesian youth. It is led by former television presenter Grace Natalie, who is also a co-founder of the party.
Party leaders encourage Indonesian youths to engage in politics through local elections and Independence Day celebrations. The party uses Facebook and Twitter for campaigns, and uses hashtags such as #Merdeka100Persen (100 percent independent) on Independence Day and #KepoinPilkada (Participate in local elections) for local elections.
PSI's platform is solidarity and pluralism. The party claimed its members are youths and it rejects former members of other parties who try to join. The maximum age to register to join the party is 45, while most of its members are around 20-30 years old. Thus, none of PSI's members currently hold a seat in either national or local government.
Legislative election results
|Election||Ballot number||Total seats won||Total votes||Share of votes||Outcome of election||Party leader|
Presidential election results
|Election||Ballot number||Candidate||Running mate||1st round
|Share of votes||Outcome||2nd round
|Share of votes||Outcome|
|2019||01||Joko Widodo||Ma'ruf Amin||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Note: Bold text suggests the party's member
- Irfan, Muhammad (7 October 2016). "PSI Resmi Berbadan Hukum". Pikiran Rakyat. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Sahroji, Ahmad (11 October 2017). "Penting! Panduan Bagi Pemilih Agar Kenal Parpol Baru Peserta Pemilu 2019". Okezone.com. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Mengenal lebih dekat PSI dan ketum cantiknya, Grace Natalie". Partai Solidaritas Indonesia. Partai Solidaritas Indonesia. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections". The Jakarta Post. 17 February 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Januarius, Kuwado F. "PSI Dukung Jokowi Maju dalam Pilpres 2019". Kompas (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2 August 2017.