Indrapramit Das (also known as Indra Das) is an Indian science fiction, fantasy and cross-genre writer, critic and editor from Kolkata. Their fiction has appeared in several publications including Clarkesworld, Asimov’s Science Fiction, Strange Horizons, and Tor.com, and has been widely anthologized in collections including Gardner Dozois' The Year's Best Science Fiction.
Their debut novel The Devourers (Penguin Books India, 2015; Del Rey, 2016) won the 29th Annual Lambda Award in LGBT SF/F/Horror category. The Lambda Award celebrates excellence in LGBT literature. The Devourers was shortlisted for 2016 Crawford Award, and included in the 2015 Locus Recommended Reading List. It was also nominated for the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize and the Tata Live! Literature First Book Award in India.
- Das, Indrapramit. "Indra Das: 'The artist's job is to provide the seed for an infinite tree of branching meanings, all flowering inside the hive mind of a collective human audience.'". Mithila Review. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Year's Best Science Fiction - Thirtieth Annual Collection". Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "Strange Horizons - Archives". Archived from the original on 5 March 2016.
- "Tor.com - Asimov's Science Fiction #473".
- "Clarkesworld - Indra Das".
- "29th Annual Lambda Awards Winners". Locus Magazine. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "2015 Locus Recommended Reading List".
- "2016 Crawford Award".
- "Rohini Mohan wins Shakti Bhatt prize".
- "FIRST BOOK AWARD – FICTION".
- "Bloodchildren: Stories by the Octavia E. Butler Scholars".
- "UBC - DAS, INDRAPRAMIT".
- "Building New Worlds".
- Haldule, Tej (September 2017). "Brave New World | The Meteoric Rise of Indian Sc-Fi". GQ India.